Are you looking for an artist who creates visually stunning work?
I have specialized in hair and make-up services for weddings and special events for 28 years now and still love to create!
My service is unique in that I offer both hair and make-up to small intimate groups from 2-6 people.
- Approved consultant and stockist of JANE IREDALE MINERALS
- Award winning artist and second runner up in NZ for make-up 2012 photographic competition.
- Assistant to multi-award winning NZ photographer - Esther Bunning since 2011 for glamour and commercial work
- Assistant to Hil Cook make-up and hair team for the 2014 Oversew fashion awards
- Make-up artist to Johanna Hehir couture bridal fashion 2015 national collection
- Recommended - Internationally, Nationally and locally by many happy brides
Confirmation of date
Is required after the booking fee has been deposited and the confirmation of terms and conditions signed. The advanced booking fee is $100.00. This is a non refundable fee that is taken off the overall remaining amount.
Quotes available on request - I can provide an estimate quote which will be quoted for at the top end of the prices listed. This doesn't mean it will be the final price. Your individual requirements are taken into consideration in more detail should you have a trial. The price quoted will not be more than the estimate but rather could be less depending on styling.
What I provide at the trial
- I provide a cleanse, tone, serum and moisturise
- Full colour selection and application to suit individual needs
- Your selected lip color is your gift from me to you. (only given in advanced bookings)
What you can bring to your trial
- Your ideas with at least three images of styles or make-up looks you love
- make-up looks you like
- A camera or phone to record your look
Make-up prices as at 2019 /20
Special occasion/ wedding/ball/themed
|Includes specific priming techniques for extended freshness and look. 12+ hours||$85 - $95|
|Trial wedding day make-up consult with application||$70.00 allow 1 hour|
|Photographic /glamour/themed evening/contoured shading|
(this price reflects a specialty make-up involving light/dark shading
or specific feature make-up)
|from $95.00 -$120|
|Mother of the bride/groom||$65-75.00|
|Individual bridesmaid||From $85.00|
|Flower girl age 12-15||$15-30.00|
|Junior attendant age 15 +||$35 - 55.00|
Packages for wedding make-up
- Includes - 3 bridesmaids for make-up or people as on the day (no trials)
- Includes - 4 bridesmaids for make-up or people as on the day (no trials)
- Includes - 5 bridesmaids for make-up or people as on the day (no trials)
- Includes - 6 make-ups for on the day, 1 x trial make-up bride
(this package covers 5 bridesmaids or people plus 1 x bride trial and on the day)
Hair prices as at 2019/20
|Full hair up||$70 -90.00|
|1/2 hair up||$55-65.00|
|Loose curls full head||$40 - 60.00|
|Braids/bohemian modern/soft looks||$40-70.00 (detailing individual needs)|
|Finishing for short hair||$30 -$40|
|"TOUCH-UP SERVICE"||$60 an hour|
|Junior attendants||from $25.00 (depends on hair styling and length of hair)|
|Trial hair for wedding||$60.00 allow 1 hour|
All travel to locations within the Wairarapa is:
from $30 - $60 depending on the distance. Call out fees for Greytown township are complimentary.
Whether you want something trendy/modern and very now ( image shown) or something very structured and classical, I can work with your dress styling, hair length and colour to create exactly the look you are wishing for.
A few tips on which pricing your hair requirements might come under:Romantic-Low-Braided-Bun-for-Wedding
Classical french roll, structured curls up-do, 1940's, 50's are all in the full hair -up pricing range.
Modern soft curls, down to the side, braiding with combination looks, bohemian looks and side up-dos with curls/waves are all within the 1/2 up do price range.
Loose curls with clips, twists, short hair styling and minimal finishing are all in the $40-60.00 price range.
*No trial is necessary for bridesmaids or Mums. However if this is a requirement- prices will apply as per on the day.
*Having photos before your ceremony?
If you are having all photos taken on location before your ceremony this may result in wind swept hair if loose styling is requirement. I can provide a " Touch -up service" for this.
I also provide
* wedding time table on the day
* payment plans if necessary
* invoice statements
* a gift to the bride valued at $75 to all package booked make-up.
* mobile large mirror, make-up chair and full kit.
* protection for the venue furniture and capes for clothing
* disposable mascara wands, freshly cleaned brushes for each person
* all professionally hygienic tools and make-up.
Call me now or email me to discuss your plans.