Massage – Body & Face
Do you suffer from mild back pain, muscle tension, cramping or stress?
By having massage regularly, you can help reduce these symptoms for a better quality of life.
We offer the following:
- Clinical based relaxation Swedish massage working soft tissue and deeper tissue to release tension and mild pain
in healthy muscles.
- Hawaiian hot stone massage – Using placement positions and hot basalt stone to iron the muscles with heat. This frees up the fascia and helps the flow of oxygen and the flushing of blood through the muscles alot quicker.
- Aromatherapy – Using the best quality therapeutic grade oils, to up-lift, relax or bring peace to the mind.
- Pregnancy massage – Whether you’re wanting relaxation and time out from a busy family or wanting to adapt a healthier body and mind during your pregnancy , I can offer massage for the three trimesters. Your health, diet and lifestyle along with a joyful being can play a huge part in how you cope with your changing body and the labour itself. Specific stretching, breathing and exercises during and after can help your pre-natal care and post-natal recovery.
AYANA FACIAL MASSAGE – experience this 30 minute treatment to enliven your skin and muscles. Like a “yoga” treatment for the face, this treatment includes:
cleanse, deep massage techniques under steam/oxygen with the beautiful enzyme peel cream and finishing with an aromatic oil both from the Janesce skin solutions range.
TONING FACIAL MASSAGE – Ideal for spring and summer 2015 this 40 minute facial incorporates warm or cool stones and rose crystal quartz rollers to tone and rejuvenate the muscles of the face and neck. An extra 10 minutes added to this treatment is exactly the one above, with more massage for that ultimate extra treat.
BODY MASSAGE – Incorporating Swedish soft and deeper tissue massage fascia release, forearm, Lomi Lomi Hawaiian, stretching techniques, breathing and hot stones – I can design a treatment specially for your needs and goals. Relaxation or something a little more invigorating with slow or fast techniques to benefit how you feel on the day.
– 30 minutes – $30 50 minutes – $50 70 minutes – $70
– 40 minutes – $40 60 minutes – $60 80 minutes – $80